Note on the responsible body
The person responsible for data processing is:
BMS PAPIER CONCEPT GmbH
Danziger Straße 26 • D-65191 Wiesbaden
Phone: +49 (0) 611 58 939-550
Fax: +49 (0) 611 58 939-559
Below we inform you in detail about the handling of your data..
- Access data and hosting
- Data processing for contract processing and for contacting us
- E-Mail newsletter and advertising
If you register for our newsletter, we use the data you provide for this purpose to send you our e-mail newsletter based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Unsubscribing from the newsletter is possible at any time and can be done either by sending a message to the contact option described below or via a link provided for this purpose in the newsletter. After unsubscribing, we will delete your email address from the list of recipients, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DSGVO or we reserve the right to use data beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
If we receive your e-mail address in connection with the sale of goods or services and you have not objected to this, we reserve the right, on the basis of Section 7 (3) of the German Unfair Competition Act (UWG), to send you offers by e-mail for similar products or services to those you have already purchased from our range. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in addressing our customers in an advertising manner, which are outweighed in the context of a balancing of interests. You can object to this use of your e-mail address at any time by sending a message to the contact option described in this data protection declaration or via a link provided for this purpose in the advertising e-mail, without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic rates.
- Rights of the data subject
You are entitled to the following rights:
- Pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO, the right to request information about your personal data processed by us to the extent specified therein;
- pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, the right to request without undue delay the correction of inaccurate or completion of your personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the further processing is necessary
• for the fulfillment of a legal obligation;
• for reasons of public interest or
• is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as
• the accuracy of the data is disputed by you;
• the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure;
• we no longer need the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
• you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, the right to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose.
5. Right of objection
Insofar as we process personal data as explained above in order to protect our legitimate interests that prevail in the context of a balancing of interests, you may object to this processing with effect for the future. If the processing is carried out for direct marketing purposes, you can exercise this right at any time as described above. If the processing is carried out for other purposes, you will only have the right to object if there are grounds arising from your particular situation.
After exercising your right to object, we will no longer process your personal data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
This does not apply if the processing is for direct marketing purposes. Then we will not further process your personal data for this purpose.
- Right of complaint to the supervisory authority
In accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if you consider that the processing of your personal data is not lawful.
The contact details of the competent supervisory authority are:
The Hessian Data Protection Commissioner
Fax +49-611/1408-900 or ext-901
We use such technologies, which are mandatory for the use of certain functions of our website (e.g. shopping cart function). Through these technologies, IP address, time of visit, device and browser information, as well as information about your use of our website are collected and processed. This serves, within the framework of a balancing of interests, overriding legitimate interests in an optimized presentation of our offer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Under the links below you can find out how to manage (including disabling) cookies in the most important browsers: